Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jethro Tull - My God


Jethro Tull - My God



  1. My God - Jethro Tull Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BJoLD6eG-4

    Aug 11, 2008 - Uploaded by asparrow
    With opening banter included. 'My God,' played here live prior to it's recording and inclusion on the ...

My God (early version) Lyrics





Oh people - what have you done -
locked Him in His golden cage.
Made Him bend to your religion -
Him resurrected from the grave.
He is the god of nothing -
which is all that you can see.
You are the god of everything
Said, He's inside you and me.
So lean upon Him gently
and don't call on Him to save you
from your social graces
and the sins you wished waive.
The Jewish, Christian, Muslim -
is waiting to be free.
Each claiming just a part of Him -
And so, a part of me.

And the graven image Catholic -
with His plastic crucifix -
he's got him fixed -
confusing me as to who and where and why -
as to how he gets his kicks (gets his kicks).
Confessing to the endless sin -
the endless whining sounds.
You'll be praying 'til next Thursday to
all the gods that you can count.


...................



  1. My god-Jethro tull isle of wight 1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJjmDVEjMM

    Sep 21, 2010 - Uploaded by genesis310788
    My god-Jethro tull isle of wight 1970 - YouTube. Popular onYouTube. Sports. Gaming. Education. Movies ...

  2. My God Jethro Tull Live At The Isle Of Wight 1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-oi2WYk02w

    Nov 8, 2011 - Uploaded by Eric Balajadia
    Jethro Tull live at the Isle of Wight Festival on the 30th of August, 1970...

  3. Jethro TullMy GodLiveIsle Of Wight1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rrr6-6rRKI

    Mar 19, 2013 - Uploaded by Remy Tena
    From DVD Jethro Tull Nothing Is Easy Live at the isle of wightFestival 1970 Ian Anderson: vocals, flute ...

  4. Jethro Tull - 1971 My God (1970 Isle of Wight, UK Aug ... - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgmUCvn9k5w

    Jan 19, 2013 - Uploaded by Kevin Maguire
    Jethro Tull - 1971 My God (1970 Isle of Wight, UK Aug. 30th) ...Jethro Tull Live Thick As A Brick ...

  5. Jethro Tull Live At The Isle Of Wight 1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMayAnH1xl8

    Feb 15, 2010 - Uploaded by Marcos Elguero
    Free playing Mr Big Isle of Wight 1970by unviciouscircle26,968 views · 10:47. Watch Later My God - Jethro ...

  6. My God - Jethro Tull Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BJoLD6eG-4

    Aug 11, 2008 - Uploaded by asparrow
    With opening banter included. 'My God,' played here live prior to it's recording and inclusion on the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment